Shrugging along....

 

My little spider is coming along nicely. She should just about cover my back. I'm pleased!

I couldn't be happier with the colors of the yarn. I started with baby pink yarn, which I dyed burgundy, and I dyed a small bit with black Wilton's, but the color came out more of a raisiny color - sort of red black. It's the exact colors of my dress, and I'm thrilled!

Who am I trying to fool, though. This is for a GARDEN wedding in LOUISIANA in APRIL and I'll probably wish to be completely stark naked, not to be wearing a shrug, even though it is going to be darling...

I am knitting the Crafster Circular Shrug - and here are the directions - http://momcast.blogspot.com/2006/01/craftster-circular-shrug.html

Isn't this a really cute pattern? (This is a really good blog, too!)

No comments: